In God We Trust, all others must bring data – William Edwards Deming
Are you looking at data discovery to improve your top line growth?
Are you looking at a means that can provide a quick insight?
Are you looking at faster and better decision-making?
If so, then DATA ANALYTICS is the answer
Our experts are there for you to apply data driven insights to drilldown opportunities in your industry to work smarter and focused.
How AJA can help you
Risk and Compliance Analytics
Compliance and risk are the integral parts of any organization and the absence of either can result in distrust, loss of potential customers and reputational damage to the organization. With new government resolutions and regulatory regimes, businesses are forced to pay more attention to risk and compliance analytics to prevent unethical business decisions and practices.
With pressure on regulators and management to identify new risks earlier and take more effective action, our teams can help:
- Effective risk management to identify risk earlier and take corrective action
- Maintain compliance management in business processes to reduce the risk of fines and penalties and protect against reputational damage
- Raising of risk alerts for taking better business decisions.
Organization’s reputation/ Goodwill is vital for maintaining the market confidence and public trust. Unluckily, fraud and misconduct can seriously damage such efforts, endangering the organization to legal, regulatory, or reputational damage. Our Fraud Analytics services are aimed at helping our clients to prevent, detect, and respond to fraud and misconduct risks. We do this by working along with our clients to design, implement, and evaluate ethics and compliance programs and related antifraud programs and controls.
Whether you require an assessment of fraud and misconduct risks, the design of data analysis tools, or redesigning of your entire program, our services are intended to be aimed, accessible, and customized to your needs.
Today we have more data than ever. Industries are generating different kinds of data every second from various interactions they make. Having big data is a cool asset for every organizations however discovering knowledge hidden behind this information and using this data for the future decisions paves the way for success.
Predictive Analytics is a data driven technology and statistical techniques which examine large data sets to discover patterns, uncover new information and predict failure points and outcome for future.
With Proof of Value, AJA will present greater value of your data than what you think they are worth.
HR analytics helps in the betterment of the organization by utilizing data to attract top talents for vacant positions and to gain higher employee retention. AI techniques help companies in predicting the impact of training as well as evaluating the offered compensation.
Our experts can help companies to integrate historical data and analyze the factors that affect employee job satisfaction, turnover rate, quality of new hires, and most importantly the cost associated with all of these.
Analytics tools can be used by players in this sector to improve the sales force effectiveness. Sales executives are adopting digital communication tools to share information with physicians and using analytics to develop tailored messages and more meaningful interactions. The ways in which pharma companies can advanced analytics to drive innovation and value:
- Marketing and sales performance
- Product Feedback
- Cost Reduction
Organizations are more and more depending on new and disruptive technologies to help them grow and distinguish themselves in the ever-evolving marketplace. Organizations who does not have effective security measures to oversee these changes, will face losing the trust of their customers, stakeholders, and the marketplace while endangering themselves to ever increasing risk.
It’s time for a realising the importance of protecting the organization: ensuring day-to-day flexibility as well as a proactive, practical, and strategic approach that considers risk and security from the onset. This is Security by Design.
Our Services include
Cybersecurity, strategy, risk, compliance and resilience
AJA Cybersecurity, strategy, risk, compliance and resilience teams can
- Provide organizations with a clear picture of their current cyber risk attitude and capabilities, and providing them an insight about how, where and why to invest to mitigate Cyber attacks
- Help to execute a strategic approach and predominant cyber program, to provide accurate, structured decision-making and a financial analysis & implications of cyber risks
- Ensure the clients are complying with the statutory requirements as the result of a properly designed and well executed cyber function
- Identify vulnerable systems and networks through controlled penetration tests, dynamic and static application testing and help clients remediate to their acceptable risk tolerance
- Monitor and respond to advanced threats via market-leading technology and intelligence
- Discover and manage critical system vulnerabilities, which can act as points of entry into the environment
Data Protection and Privacy
Our data protection and privacy services and solutions are intended to help businesses to protect their valuable information over the full data lifecycle – from procurement to discarding.
Our Services include
- Identify the scope and nature in the event of misuse or breach of personal information and help organizations to take steps for resolving and reporting the event
- Develop an effective data protection program for reducing associated costs
- Protection of sensitive features like brand name and business goodwill, through the protection of business, customer and other sensitive and regulated information
We intend to prepare organizations to prevent violating costly data breaches and thereby reducing the risks of non-compliance that could result in fines from the regulator. When a breach happens, we will help companies to find a suitable solution for the preventing the breach and meet their reporting requirements in a timely manner
Identity and access management
We manage the lifecycle of digital identities for people, systems, services and users by giving organizations a clear view of who has access to what resource in the company. We help organisations to:
- Digital Transformation of Organisation
- Maintain audit log for all resources, who accessed what data/information
- Improve the efficiency of existing tools and process, and assists in redesigning if necessary
Forensic accounting is the specialty practice area which involves the use of accounting skills to investigate fraud or fund pilferage and to analyze books of account with supporting documents for aid in legal proceedings. As the impact of fraud keeps pressure on bottom line, it is important to identify misconduct and plug the gap.
Forensic accounting requires knowledge of accounting, auditing and investigation. AJA’s consultants have many years of experience in forensic accounting, supported by relevant educational qualification. Knowledge of major ERP’s is another factor that aids AJA in Forensic Accounting
At AJA, we extensively use analytics and big data technologies for faster and accurate results. AJA has robust tools and technical prowess for conducting forensic audit to unearth fraud, misappropriation of funds or fund diversion.
- Data Difficulty in analyzing data in multiple systems including complex ERP systems - Huge Volumes of Data - Advanced technology used by perpetrators of fraud - Increased complexity in business environment that makes it difficult to identify fraud
How can we help
- Expertise in ERP audit and control assessments - Extensive use of technology in the form of advanced analytics - Experienced consultants backed by relevant qualifications - Implementation of Fraud Risk Management Framework
- Fraud Investigation - Digital Forensics - Asset Discovery and Tracing - Forensic Audit - Fund Diversion - Design of Fraud Risk Management Framework
- Implementation of Fraud Risk Management Framework
- Accounting Fraud Detection
- Integrity of Evidence Maintenance Solutions
- Remote Surveillance
- Fund Misappropriation
Financial Technology (FinTech) is the technology and innovation that aims to compete with traditional methods in the delivery of financial services.
AJA experts provide innovative ideas that will improve financial service processes by proposing new advanced technology solutions.
Our Services includes:
- Office Automation
- Automation of investments, insurance, trading, banking services and risk management in an enterprise
- Big data technique to predict client investments and market changes and create new strategies and portfolios
- Analyze spending habits to improve fraud detection.
IS Audit deals with assessment of the management controls within an information technology infrastructure, to ensure whether the information systems are safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating efficiently to achieve the organisation strategic objectives.
Our Services includes:
- Identifying and Assessing IT controls
- IT process review
- IT Risk Management
- IT Due Diligence
- Gap Analysis including Separation of Duties (SoD)
- Early detection of improvement areas/ weaknesses in Organisation’s IT environment
- Mitigation of IT Risks through preventive and Detective techniques.
- Real Time Analysis of Systems/Applications.
Our Regulatory compliance programs helps an organization to easily familirise with the ever changing business and regulatory policies and procedures. We make sure that the enterprise are meeting the statutory requirements.
We assist enterprise to:
- Foresee the regulatory change and prepare in advance
- Cost – Effective Implementation
- Effective response to Prosecution.
Our Services also includes:
- Compliance Audit
- Filing of Statutory Returns to the Authorities
- Maintenance of Mandatory Regulatory Records
Why a business needs to audit their ERP System ?
- To make sure that all the controls are in place, whether internal or external.
- To insure the reliability and integrity of data
- To ensure that the assets are safe.
- To ensure objectives and goals are achieved.
AJA ERP Audit teams aims at
- High Level and essential practice that validates whether the implementation has been carried out in an optimal manner that supports business needs.
- Review of business process configured in the modules to ensure key controls are in place for modules & components in the ERP system.
- Review of features configured in the modules and identifiy the missing features and functions of modules and components.
- Ensures the system administrative component is properly configured and the system is secured.
GRC TOOLS IMPLEMENTATION
Governance, Risk and Compliance is an essential business strategy for managing organization’s overall corporate governance, mitigate enterprise risk, and maintain compliance with statutory policies.
Our GRC services includes:
- GRC selection and implementation support services.
- End to end Consultation services on GRC Strategizing, responding to queries and resolving any issues which the entries may face during the implementation process.
- 360° analysis and detailed ratings of your GRC environment.
- GRC processes Audit
Forensic And Investigative Services
Safeguarding and Recovering your assets
When the case is fraud, we must take defensive steps to protect against it happening. We also must be prepared to evaluate our options when it comes to recovering any assets that were stolen. Our professionals will investigates using accounting, audit, and other investigation methodologies to detect fraud or embezzlement, and establish the cause and quantifies the amount of damages and pinpoint authenticated evidence.
Our Fraud detection technique offers a set of activities undertaken to prevent money and property from being obtained through false pretentions which is applied in industry such as banking, insurances etc. We investigate all areas of financial frauds and includes:
- • Commercial damages
- • Criminal and civil defense and prosecution
- • Embezzlements and misappropriation of assets
- • Fidelity bond and insurance claims
- • Preferred payments and fraudulent conveyances
- • Under-reported income
- • Over-reported expenses
ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT
ERM service of AJA ensures to identify the potential events that may affect the Enterprise and manage risk to be within its risk appetite to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of entity objectives.
Our services also include
- Evaluation of the current and required risk management skills of the enterprise
- Risk assessment process
- Development of risk appetite and criteria for key risk indicators
- Enhancement of risk mitigation and associated controls
- Train executive management and board members on ERM
- Creation of interactive risk reporting dashboards for boards and stakeholders